Graduate Summer Associate Program
Imagine reaching beyond the ordinary to foster your career from a graduate student to working professional. Pfizer can help you achieve this through our Graduate Summer Associate Program.
The goal of this program is to develop a diverse pipeline of future Pfizer leaders by recruiting first-year MBA students from top-ranked business schools across the United States.
Students are placed in functions at various sites across the United States including Consumer Marketing, Corporate Audit, Corporate Finance, Global Procurement and Pharmaceutical Marketing. Students will be assigned to challenging projects for the summer that will drive Pfizer’s business forward.
Graduate Summer Associates receive an industry competitive salary, housing support options and the goal of conversion to a full-time opportunity upon the completion of their MBA.
What would I focus on?
- Challenging project assignment for 10-12 weeks
- Information sessions with leaders and colleagues across divisions
- Philanthropic events – Students in previous years have volunteered at Camp Sebago, performing a variety of chores to prepare for more than 1,500 children who will enjoy the camp over the summer.
- Social and professional networking activities
- Mid and end-of-summer performance evaluations
- Final project presentation session
It's a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into how the world's leading biopharmaceutical company operates, while advancing your own academic knowledge and technical skills.
How do I apply?
The application process for placements in 2015 will be open from September 2014 through January 2015. 1st round interviews will take place from January 2015 through early February 2015 on campus or via teleconference. 2nd round interviews will take place in Late January/Early February 2015 at Pfizer locations in New York, NY or Madison, NJ. To review job descriptions for open positions and apply, please go to www.pfizercareers.com and enter the Job ID’s listed below.
- Consumer Healthcare – Job ID # 1002504
- Corporate Audit – Job ID # 1002501
- Corporate Finance – Job ID # 1002500
- Global Procurement – Job ID # 1002556
- Pharmaceutical Marketing – Job ID # 1002502